Collecting Pop Tabs is fun and easy – a great way for an individual, family, school, organization, business to get involved.
Click to download the Pop Tab Program flyer in PDF format.
Save the Date for Tab Toss Day 2013
House is expanding! We are adding a new addition and will be breaking ground in
early spring 2013. Due to construction, our recycling partner United Milwaukee
Scrap has graciously agreed to host Tab Toss Day for us. Please mark your
calendars for Saturday, May 11, 2013! Join us for a recycling extravaganza from 1-2:30pm at United Milwaukee Scrap, 3100 W. Concordia Avenue, Milwaukee, WI
53216. The event will include an appearance by Ronald McDonald, refreshments
provided by McDonald's and a recycling learning center! Please note that
registered girl scout troops will receive their patches at this event.
Here is how to get started:
1. Register to receive pop tab e-newsletters, including updates on the program, family stories, and information on our "Tab Toss Day" by clicking the link below:
2. Place a collection container in a central location at home, work, or school. Pop tab collection houses are available for pick up at the Ronald McDonald House (we suggest a donation of 50 cents per house). You can also be creative with your containers by using an ice cream bucket, large pretzel bin, etc.
Print container labels:
Small labels – Avery 5160
Large labels – Avery 5168
3. When your collection container is full you have three options:
- Bring the pop tabs to the Ronald McDonald House anytime Mon-Sun. between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Bring the pop tabs to your local recycling center and ask that they make the check out to Ronald McDonald House Charities. Mail the check to:
- Ronald McDonald House
8948 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Tabs may be dropped off at any local Great Clips store in the Milwaukee area. Great Clips is now our official collection site for pop tabs. Save your pop tabs and bring them with you to your next haircut
Thank you to Great Clips for being our Official Collection Site of Pop Tabs to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Eastern Wisconsin, Inc.
Click here to learn about our new patch program for
Pop Tab Revenue History
2012 - $26,200
2011 - $24,506
2010 - $26,171
2009 - $14,845
2008 - $21,086
2007 - $20,038